PI Bear Jacobs is mired down in the holidays with seasonal depression. His e-Watson, Lily, knows a mystery to solve will bring him around. She aims him at the perfect puzzle: somebody is charging Eunice’s account for too many fancy pants at the My Fair Pair lingerie shop. Bear investigates, following a shop employee on a merry chase through a local casino. Then all turns far more serious as the trail leads to a homeless camp in the Northwest Forest and possibly to more dangerous places beyond. Bear Claus is a Christmas novella in the PI Bear Jacobs series
Bear Claus: A Holiday Novella
Permanent link to this article: http://lindabmyers.com/books/bear-claus-holiday-novella/
Hi. Thanks for stopping by. I live in the Pacific Northwest, out on the Olympic Peninsula. The most valuable thing in my wardrobe may be my rain boots. My Maltese Dotty gets curly when she’s wet, and since her tummy isn’t far above the grass, she’s wet a lot.
- Bear At Sea August 24, 2017
- From the Back Nine: Cripes, I have gripes | Sequim Gazette March 22, 2017
- From the Back Nine: Online Dating for Seniors| Sequim Gazette March 6, 2017
- From the Back Nine: The age of cuteness | Sequim Gazette January 13, 2017
- From the Back Nine: ‘Tis the season | Sequim Gazette January 13, 2017
Find Out More About..
Olympic Peninsula Authors support the many fine writers who work in this beautiful area.
In The Words Of..
Available in book and gift stores in Port Angeles and Sequim. Order online by clicking